I am William Balena. I am a bankruptcy attorney, and a member of Balena Law Firm, LLC. I have represented clients in Elyria, Lorain and North Ridgeville and other parts of Lorain County since 1997. My office is presently located in Westlake on Detroit Road just east of the Lorain County line.
In January, 2013 I moved my main office from Lorain County to the Atrium Building in Westlake across from Promenade at Crocker Park, just off I-90. In the Northern District of Ohio there are courts in Akron, Cleveland and Toledo where I practice. From Westlake I can get to Cleveland in 20 minutes. Akron is a bit further at 50 minutes, and Toledo is a bit further at just over an hour. That means you can get to me in the same time frame from these locations.
You can learn more about me and my Lorain and Cuyahoga County bankruptcy attorney practice here. I have been representing consumers in bankruptcy cases since 1997. That year I filed my first Chapter 7 case for a friend. Bankruptcy quickly began to take up a larger and larger portion of my time. Today about 65% of my cases are split between chapter 7 and chapter 13 bankruptcy cases.
My goal is that if you want to become a bankruptcy client you need to have as much information about your choices as possible. Let’s take a quick look at how I work. I utilize as much of the Internet as possible to effectively deliver services. It boils down to the fact that I can get more done for you in less time than other lawyers. That, of course, depends on your input and cooperation as well.
Bankruptcy Office Technologies
Here are other technologies that set me apart from other bankruptcy attorneys:
- Scan Snap scanners are our most versatile office asset. We scan your papers and return them to you as soon as possible. The office is nearly paperless.
- I use Dropbox document storage. That means I can access your file and papers from anywhere I have an Internet connection.
- My office phones are Internet based. If I am out of the office, you might never know because my cell phone is one of my office extensions. On the subject of telephones, once you become a client I will give you my personal cell phone number.
- Fax service is toll free and digital as well. I can retrieve anything you fax to me from a cell phone, laptop or iPad. I don’t have to bill you for a special trip to an office fax machine just to retrieve an important paper.
- Practice management is cloud based as well. I can check your court schedule, case documents, and billing from anywhere.
If debt is out of control in your life and you need help, call me at 440-365-2000.